things that are nice
- If you don’t like your name don’t use it.
- Scream at the sky, whisper secrets to the ocean, hold hands with clouds. The world is yours if you want it to be.
- Do things that make you nervous and let the feeling consume you until you feel scared and alive and want to throw up.
- Don’t worry about falling in love.
- Pick flowers whenever you see them and leave them wherever you go.
- Kiss all the things that make you happy and all the things that make you sad, kiss everything that makes you feel anything.
- Weave stars into your clothes and always remember that you came from them and will go back to them again someday.
- Never empty your pockets.
- Light dead flowers on fire when you’re feeling sad, let their smell fill your lungs and make you forget about life.
- Diet coca cola will make your head spin and your throat burn, drink it when you’re feeling like things are going to get bad.
- If a boy with pretty eyes asks you who you are, show him your scars and your freckles and your bruises and let him know that you are alive.
- The best people have electricity running through their veins and around their hearts, let them shock you.
- Forget how old you are, it does not matter.
- If something or someone makes you want to run then do it, run until your legs go numb and your heart is about to explode and you forget how to breathe.
- When the world is asleep make the night your friend and you will become invincible.
- Get lost in another city and don’t ask for directions.
- Cry if you want to, but try not to drown in your tears.
- Do not be afraid of the sight of blood or the sound of bones snapping or the smell of hospital beds.
- Race the moon while you’re driving until you’re going faster than the speed of light.
- Never sit still.
|—||Alina Guevara, How to Not Understand Life and Be Okay With It (via forgivun)|
dear everyone who says he’s a good person
Means to forgive pain.
Learning what love is.
Allowing for trust to grow.
Not always putting yourself first.
I met a man named Austin S. Brown alittleover one year ago. And exactly one year ago today he made me his. Aproximetly two weeks later we were madly in love.
Through this year I realized how much more there was to love. But also how complex things were. We learned how to communicate in our way . I love this man. We can be so mean sometimes to eachother -but so can family. And thats what he is to me. I don’t want to pursue a life without him.